Our Financial Services group advises a wide variety of institutions including banks, insurance companies and securities firms.
The group has extensive experience advising the financial sector in Thailand, including:
- Bank of Thailand and securities law regulatory issues
- Tax planning for merger and acquisitions
- Tax effective debt restructuring
- Tax and legal implications of derivative transactions for offshore issuers
- Exchange control laws and regulatory compliance
- Tax implications of complex financial instruments
- Maximising opportunities arising from international tax structures
- Effective use of treasury centres in Thailand by international businesses
The firm is often called upon to present at conferences and seminars on tax issues concerning the finance industry.