Assistant Manager – Business Services & Outsourcing
18 February 2020
Location: BDO Thailand
Job title: Assistant Manager – Business Services & Outsourcing
Contact: Jenny Vaswani
To support and assist the manager with the completion of all aspects of the accounting and outsourcing engagement and on-the-job training of junior consultants. The Assistant Manager will assist in client’s portfolio management and anticipate client’s requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress.
- Oversee month-end and year-end close activities, from balance sheet and cash account reconciliations to financial statement preparation - reviewing all reconciliations and ensuring they are followed-up on monthly;
- Have comprehensive technical and functional understanding of all accounting processes in use and any relevant amendments or appendices, and of the client's structure and needed interfaces;
- Provide consultation to clients on tax matters and compliance process
- Manage tax compliance processes (including corporate tax, international tax, tax planning, VAT, withholding tax and payroll tax work);
- Build effective working relationships with client contacts, and respond effectively to client requests and suggestions related to the engagement;
- Support the Manager in managing the training, development and workload of team staff and other departments;
- Special projects and other functions as required by Manager or client.
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in accounting;
- CPA, ACCA or CPD holder is an added advantage;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the accounting field or in outsource accounting service field is preferable;
- Have a knowledge of Thai Revenue Code;
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills;
- Proactive attitude with proven ability to implement solution to problems;
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadline;
- Positive thinking.
Email your resume to [email protected]