17 February 2020
Location: BDO Thailand
Job title: Senior Auditor
Contact: Jitsupa Ariya
To conduct and assist with the delivery of audit and assurance engagements to clients of BDO, by bringing in industry experience, combined with thorough knowledge of auditing principles to help our clients identify critical issues and ensure that the work is done in accordance with the BDO Audit Methodology.
- Support the manager in delivery of high quality audit and assurance services to a portfolio of international clients;
- Collaborate with other team members of the engagement team to plan the engagement and develop work program timelines, risk assessments, and other planning documents;
- Foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment;
- Work with the engagement management and team to create plans for accomplishing the engagement objectives and a strategy that complies with professional standards and appropriately addresses risks;
- Responsible to the engagement manager for day to day client contact and conduct of audit work;
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with client management and assess client’s satisfaction;
- Develop an understanding of the Firm’s service lines and actively seek/encourage team members to contribute ideas and identify opportunities to apply the Firm’s services;
- Maintain the highest technical and professional standards;
- Monitor team’s work to ensure it is consistent with the firm’s quality standards and audit approach;
- Any other task reasonably assigned to the staff member and within their skill set.
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in accounting;
- Working towards CPA is an added advantage;
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience with an audit firm;
- Strong technical and analytical skills;
- Excellent command of English;
- The ability to manage a varied and large portfolio of clients;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Email your resume to [email protected]