26 August 2019
Location: BDO Thailand
Job title: Junior Auditor
Contact: Jenny Vaswani
In conjunction with the manager and other team members, the Junior Auditor conducts audits of assigned clients and ensures that the work is done in accordance with BDO Audit Methodology. As a Junior Auditor at BDO you will develop the appropriate skills and knowledge for performing the following activities.
- Perform audit fieldwork in companies from various industries such as manufacturing, services, trading, and others.
- Perform specific reviews in order to obtain relevant information and prepare working paper.
- Generate conclusions and examining audit reports.
- Keeping managers and other team members informed, on an ongoing basis of progress and significant issues.
- Travel with your team and directly interact with our clients.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, as well as flexible and can work under pressure.
- Socially confident with good organization skills.
- Good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Good command in English