Intern - Transfer Pricing
20 January 2020
Location: BDO Thailand
Job title: Intern - Transfer Pricing
Contact: Jenny Vaswani
The Transfer Pricing Intern works with senior consultants and manager to assist domestic and multinational companies correctly price their intercompany transactions. The role includes analyzing a variety of economic conditions (benchmarking analysis) and industry trends, evaluating clients’ intercompany transactions and consulting with the clients to set or substantiate prices charged between their associated parties. The analysis of intercompany pricing is used to help companies comply with the OECD and Thai transfer pricing regulations.
- Shadowing and assisting transfer pricing professionals in preparing transfer pricing analyses;
- Able to comprehend and analyze the financial statements;
- Be an integral part of the client-facing team, in undertaking in-depth company, industry and market research;
- Perform economic analysis for various types of industries and transactions, to evaluate the accuracy of the prices charged by the clients for their intercompany dealings;
- Support professionals in preparing transfer pricing documentation in line with the latest OECD and Thai transfer pricing requirements;
- Assist in drafting client proposals, document requests, client presentations and other client materials;
- Responsible to research updates in the law that may directly or indirectly affect the client’s;
- Taking on additional tasks or projects & assist with business development and marketing activities.
- Working towards a Bachelor degree in Business Administration (Finance, Economics, Accounting) or any relevant field and must be a 3rd or 4th year student;
- Moderate command of English language;
- High level of efficiency, accuracy and responsibility;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, as well as flexible and can work under pressure;
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges;
- Strong analytical and basic research skills;
- Sound writing and editing skills.
Internship period: March 2020 - July 2020
Email your resume to [email protected]